Why Choose RO Water Filtration System
1.RO Vs UF
2.Common questions about RO
3.Introduction of filters
4.RO system quality varies greatly,How to identify?
5.Accessories List And Buy Link
6.What our customers say about RO Water Filtration System
RO Vs UF
Some people prefer RO filtration systems while others prefer UF systems; this article prefers UF. If you would like more information on RO systems related support, please click Why Choose UF Water Filtration System.
Common questions about RO
1.Why is the price difference for RO filtration systems so big?
Brand Difference:The same quality is due to branding.
- Flow of RO Filter-Usually do not use 50 GPD RO filter.It's cheaper than 75/100 GPD,but flow is smaller.
- Material of Faucet-BACOENG faucet is copper chrome lead-free and preservative.Others may be made of cast iron easy to rust.
- Material of Storage Tank-BACOENG tank is made of strong compression iron.Others use plastic and easy to burst.
- Piping and fittings-Whether the joints and pipe surfaces are smooth and rounded.If there is burr, uneven, may be a poor water purifier, accidental squib or joint leakage.
2. Will TDS of RO filter change and can the TDS value determine if the RO membrane is still effective or not?
Yes, the TDS value will be lower as it represents the dissolved impurities in the water, a higher TDS value indicates that the water may contain impurities.
3. How to test the RO water quality?
You can use the TDS test to check the water quality.
4. I am worried that the storage tank will cause secondary pollution, what method can I use to clean it?
When water stays still for a long time there may be a smell that affects the taste.use the post-activated carbon filter to remove the smell . Unfortunately the water tank cannot be manually cleaned.
5.If you do not want to use a water tank, is there any other way of getting a larger amount of water?
Of course,only a larger flux membrane is needed.
Large amount of flux per unit of time the water out of the larger, basically meet the water waiting for the request, so do not need to pre-stored in a bucket. Of course, large films are more expensive.
6.The water purifier discharges black water, can it be drunk?
There are usually two reasons for this happening:
Firstly, when using the filter for the first time there will be black water, this is because the carbon in the filter is black and some of the smaller particles of carbon may be washed out; as the carbon is black it will lead to black water coming out. To stop this happening the filter should be rinsed two or three times before installing it and after installation the tap should be turned on and left running for 3 to 5 minutes to get clean drinkable water.
Secondly,filters have been installed for a long time, and need to be changed.
7.Install a filter but don’t use it for half a year, can I continue to use it?
After six months the filter cannot be used anymore.If you put water through it the water should not be drunk. Change your filters immediately.
Introduction of filters
RO system quality varies greatly,How to identify?
- Whether the filter is standard: PP + front (live particles + compressed live) + RO + back
- RO membrane desalination rate. The desalination rate simply means that the TDS value of 100, for example, the desalination rate of 96%, that is, after purification TDS value should be about 8
- The piping and fittings. Whether the joints and pipe surfaces are smooth and rounded, if there is burr, uneven, may be a poor water purifier, accidental squib or joint leakage
- The pressure barrel. can bear greater pressure, the general view pressure barrel surface is smooth, there is texture
- Check the water quality, a basic way to test this is to use a TDS pen.
If you don not find your need,please contact firstname.lastname@example.org